I absolutely love this recipe! Lets face it… chicken day after day can become so mundane. I had this tonight (a low-carb day for me) with some sauteed spinach. Delish! If you’re on a high-carb day feel free to add some brown rice or mashed sweet potatoes.
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- 4 (6 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts, pounded out
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 Tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup fat free sour cream
- 4-5 sundried tomatoes, chopped
- 3 cups spinach
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, sliced
- Heat the oil in a pan over medium-high heat, season the chicken with salt & pepper (or as desired) and cook until lightly golden brown and cooked through. Once finished, remove from pan.
- Add the garlic and red pepper flakes and saute for about a min. Be sure to watch carefully so you don’t burn the garlic!
- Add the wine to deglaze the pan.
- Add the broth, sour cream, sundried tomatoes, basil, spinach and parmesan, bring to a boil. Reduce the sauce until thickened. If the sauce isn’t your desired thickness, add a small amount of cornstarch to thicken.
- Add the chicken back into the sauce. Enjoy!
SERVES 4- CALORIES: 376 PROTEIN: 59g CARBS: 5g FAT: 11g